When looking to book a hotel in Illinois as an 18-year-old, your options are limited. Luckily you do have a few options across various price ranges.
In this guide, we’ll take a look through some of the more popular hotels. We’ve also included a section looking at alternatives to hotels for 18-year-olds before finishing off with some FAQs.
On This Page:
- How Old Do You Have to Be to Get a Hotel Room in Illinois?
- Hotels in Illinois with 18+ Check-In
- Alternatives to Hotels for 18-Year-Olds
Important: Hotels may change their policy before we have a chance to update our website. Be sure to double-check the minimum age to check in before booking.
How Old Do You Have to Be to Get a Hotel Room in Illinois?
Legally, you can get a hotel room from the age of 18 in Illinois. However, hotels can set their own policy and most have a minimum check-in age of 21. On this page, you can find a list of Illinois hotels that allow 18 years olds to check in.
Hotels in Illinois with 18+ Check-In
Below you can find a list of hotels with 18+ check-in for the different cities within Illinois. We have also provided links to our full guides to each city where you can find more information about each hotel.
Important: You will likely be required to provide I.D. and a credit card when checking in.
- Motel 6-Naperville, IL
- Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Chicago – Naperville
- Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Naperville
- River Hotel
- Congress Plaza Hotel Chicago
- Hilton Chicago
- Warwick Allerton Chicago
- The Palmer House Hilton
- Club Quarters Hotel Central Loop, Chicago
- Freehand Chicago
- Hyatt Regency Chicago
- Found Hotel Chicago River North
- Hotel Versey Days Inn by Wyndham Chicago