When looking to book a hotel in Pennsylvania as an 18-year-old, your options are limited. Luckily you do have a few options across various price ranges.
In this guide, we’ll take a look through some of the more popular hotels. We’ve also included a section looking at alternatives to hotels for 18-year-olds before finishing off with some FAQs.
On This Page:
- How Old Do You Have to Be to Get a Hotel Room in Pennsylvania?
- Hotels in Pennsylvania with 18+ Check-In
- Alternatives to Hotels for 18-Year-Olds
Important: Hotels may change their policy before we have a chance to update our website. Be sure to double-check the minimum age to check in before booking.
How Old Do You Have to Be to Get a Hotel Room in Pennsylvania?
Legally, you can get a hotel room from the age of 18 in Pennsylvania. However, hotels can set their own policy and most have a minimum check-in age of 21. On this page, you can find a list of Pennsylvania hotels that allow 18 years olds to check in.
Hotels in Pennsylvania with 18+ Check-In
Below you can find a list of hotels with 18+ check-in for the different cities within Pennsylvania. We have also provided links to our full guides to each city where you can find more information about each hotel.
Important: You will likely be required to provide I.D. and a credit card when checking in.
- Parkview Inn and Conference Center
- Motel 6-Allentown, PA
- Red Roof Inn Allentown Airport
- WoodSpring Suites Allentown
- Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Pittsburgh South – Airport
- Hampton Inn Pittsburgh University Medical Center
- Motel 6-Pittsburgh, PA – Crafton
- Hampton Inn Pittsburgh Greentree
- The Inn at Penn, A Hilton Hotel
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia, an IHG Hotel
- Sofitel Philadelphia at Rittenhouse Square
- Kimpton Hotel Monaco Philadelphia, an IHG Hotel
- The Franklin on Rittenhouse, A Boutique Hotel
- The Bellevue Hotel, in the Unbound Collection by Hyatt
- The Maj Hotel
- Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia South at The Navy Yard
- Motel 6-Philadelphia, PA – Northeast